It's Friday - TGIF!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Homecoming update: The good news is that Lauren bought a dress, the bad news is that she bought 2 and doesn't know which one to go with yet.


Here are pics of the finalists... help us decide!


Look for another update around the end of the month to see our stylin (snap) girl! hehe

Parker is still undecided if he wants to go or not. We are trying to encourage him since it is his sister's last year (boo!) and that they can attend a dance at the same time. Oh well we shall see!

-----
My baby has a black eye! The other day at school, Caden and another little boy bonked heads and Caden got the worse of it. It started as a bump and now has moved into the black eye stage. Can you believe School pictures are Tuesday! Hope it heals in time otherwise he will have a funny story to tell someday. BTW - Did I mention a Mom the other day asked him what his name was??? His reply, "My name is Bob". He actually thought he was funny, and it turned out the kids around him thought he WAS funny. Silly BOY!

----

Last night it was open house (along with a book fair) at Caden's school. Here is Caden showing Parker what it is like to "sit" at the back table. (not sure what really goes on at the back table but Park didn't really care for the chairs - a little small).
In case you are wondering Parker is wearing a game day Golf shirt - he DID get to play in a match last night BUT he struggled a bit in the beginning of the match play when some coaches were watching them. Its ok though, we are still proud of him no matter how he does, and that he has played in 2 matches so far this year. Pretty good for a freshman! He is definitely enjoying himself and learning a lot.


2 comments:

Me said...

Oooooh... tough decision on the dresses. Black and white sophistication or dark blue fun and flirty? I'm sure they both look great. You can't go wrong either way, but I think I'll vote for the blue. I really like the skirt design.

When's the dance?

beth said...

Hi! Its next weekend and the dark blue dress is more of a plum then what the color in the picture shows. At first I didn't like it but when she put it on I had a different opinion of it.

The theme is Hollywood so that is why she is leaning more towards the Black and White now.