We went to...

Saturday, September 13, 2008


We went to the new Container Store on Saturday. We took the whole fam and some were not happy about being there but of course I was so who cares!! jk


This was their grand opening weekend and boy was it crowded! Greg and I agreed we would go back another day to check out the store more as we really didn't get to shop the whole area. In the end though we did pick up some things. Because the kids were STARVING so we stopped at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch/dinner (Caitie we were thinking of you!!) and saw tons, ok a LOT of football - they have screens galore! Yes, the boys were digging it.
Oh yeah - I have been updating the CHS boys golf website, so check out the new pics (Greg took) More action photos coming soon.

0 comments: