Happy Halloween! It's me Caden.
I am a Blue Power Ranger with muscles.
Well two hours into Halloween and I have seen 3 treat & trickers. Hope it picks up soon otherwise I will have a bowl full of candy to eat! Lauren is at work :( so she is missing out on this FUN. The boys are talking about going to the highschool football game later on since it is a home game and we know the other school's QB. (brother of one of our Blaze baseball players).
As promised here is a picture of our gigantic spider web. I am a bit disappointed though this year as I picked up a different type of web (almost too big it didn't stretch well - chunky in some spots) and it came with no spiders! What is up with that?! Luckily Caden had some handy...thanks little dude.
Well I will leave you with a fun little game we found...actually it can be kinda of addicting. Click Here for the link. I think Park's highest score was over 6,000. Update..Greg's high score was over 11,000
BTW, it is 83 degress right now... a little warm - Greg and I are missing the fall weather :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment