New York update

Friday, December 5, 2008

I have been getting most of my info via text. Our phone calls have been short since she is always on the go.

Yesterday they attended their workshop and made barbies then toured Wallstreet and MSNBC was there filming a segment. It sounded like that went well. They also went to the famous wax museum and of course Lauren's camera died on her then but Erica took photos. Lauren told me she got her photo taken with Lenny Kravitz and I said really? She said well the wax one of him. I did touch his butt though! hehe After that they toured Madison Square Garden and she was quite impressed by that arena and said they were setting up for a show, the same guy who sings the song she is dancing to in her solo in April.

Last night she attended the Rockette's show and sat between 2 boys and told them what was going to happen. Needless to say she enjoyed the show and said it was AWESOME (no elephants though).

Today they met Donald Trump's right hand man, George Ross and had their picture taken with him. They also toured NBC studios. Since she missed breakfast she grabbed a hot dog on the street by the hotel. No picture!! Tonight is the Broadway show. Sounds like it is colder there today and some of them are complaining more -- silly Arizonians.

Tomorrow is the big sight seeing day and then it is all over on Sunday morning as they head home.

1 comments:

Me said...

Beth,
I meant to tell you that Uncle Charlie won't be in NYC until next week. Too bad. I'm sure he would have loved to catch up with his niece!

I hope she's having a blast : )