A new look...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Well I decided to move from fall leaves (which reminded me we WERE officially in the fall season) to a Christmas theme background. I figured that I have about a little over a month then I will have to change it up again.

So for those following the Chandler High Football news....well....we lost. The final score was 41 to 26 - ouch! Apparently Lauren stood up the entire game and yelled some profanity??!! Say what? She claims she got her section to chant BS...yes our little girl did that!

Today we all went to the movies. Lauren, Caden and I saw Madagascar 2. It was cute. The other two boys went to see Role Models. They giggled all the way home about it.

In the news here... Oregano's one of our favorite restaurants maybe coming to downtown Chandler. Hope it happens!

Next spring there are some new Scottsdale stores opening which sound very intriguing to check out. West Elm, a Williams-Sonoma Home furniture store, and Oakville Grocery, straight from Napa Valley (wine, olives, olive oil, cheese, etc.)


ALSO, I did a day trip to CALIFORNIA this week and decided to picked up some magazines for the flight. I purchased the Better Homes and Garden one. I could not wait to show Greg some of the yummy pies and recipes for Thanksgiving. I caught him checking it out today and telling me how we have most of the ingredients already. hehe I don't know how well you can see this but don't these look tempting to make?! If not now, definitely on Turkey day!!





3 comments:

Me said...

oooooh...that bottom one looks good. Maybe you should do a test pie before thanksgiving? hee hee hee

Me said...

And I love the new look you've got going on the blog. Very festive!

beth said...

I agree - test pie!! If we do I will definitely take a pic.

I am a little early on the Xmas blog look but oh well.