Well I thought of a disclaimer to use regarding my video taping skills via my camera. But now I don't need to even write one as none of the videos that I thought I had taken NEVER TOOK! I am so mad! Mostly because the videos that Greg takes he doesn't always zoom in on our children whereas I try to just zoom in on taping him or her. LOL.
So what do I have tonight, well....
A Modazz photo taken at the finale (kinda dark background). I learned tonight some of the girls call Lauren - Modazz Lauren, guess there are a couple of Laurens in the dance classes.
Well if I can figure out how to take the video Greg took and download it to my blog, I will. The problem is our video camera is well not high tech so ummm yeah it may not happen. But then again you never know.... :)
Thanks to all her text'd Lauren - she did like that especially after the rough day she had....the Pom team fell apart this week, they have cheerleaders now subing for some of the Pom girls, and their 1st competition is this weekend. Lauren thinks they should cancel because they are that bad. Then there was dance issues, a long story in itself, needless to say Lauren was stressed and finally let it all out this afternoon and had a good cry (Greg calls it a meltdown). She is believe it or not at the MOVIES to see the movie Twilight at midnight! Yes she is nuts and yes I am nuts for letting her go! If I told you all that she did today and what is on her schedule for tomorrow you will really hate me for letting her go. But she only is 17 once....
In the end Lauren was a beautiful, graceful Dancer. You would all be proud of her. There were some really wacky dances I have to say...but even Park said Lauren was the best one in the dances she was in this evening.
I am still mad about my camera not working as I thought! Oh well - blog at you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment