POM Competition!!!!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Well I think I actually recorded something right today, so here is my disclaimer.....

1. I tried to take a picture right when they started and of course failed to capture the beginning of the dance.
2. I did zoom in on Lauren (mostly on the right side) but when I zoomed back out I still didn't capture the entire team. BTW, this was my first time seeing this routine so I didn't really know where she was at the beginning...
3. Caden was hanging on my arm throughout the shoot causing me to move a bit and if I would of moved to get him off my arm I would of really messed up the video.
4. The video was HUGE in size so I had compress it causing the picture quality to not be so great...sorry!

Soooo hope you enjoy what I was able to capture for you tonight!


The location of this regional competition was at a high school in Scottsdale. Because they had strict rules (no re-entry) we hung around for awhile with Lauren. They had roped off an area off of the gym where you could step outside. Its a good thing because it was getting stuffy, hot in the gym area. The purpose of even mentioning this is because this high school sits in a gorgeous location, near the McDowell Mountains. (Chrisie you would be jealous of the sunset views we saw tonight - pretty!).





Above are photos north and south of the school


The sun beginning to set in the West.



Daddy's little girl....

0 comments: